TYFOXIT® F15–50 are non-toxic, high-performance, glycol-free, potassium-formate-based heat transfer fluids with very low viscosities for chiller systems with secondary cooling. They are available as ready-to-use mixtures ranging from –15°C (TYFOXIT® F15) to –50°C (TYFOXIT® F50).
Technical information and safety datasheets on all the products in multiple languages are located in our download section.
- Based on TYFOXIT®, enhanced TYFOXIT® F refrigerants offer even better viscosity characteristics. As a result, they provide high refrigeration performance and lower energy costs for existing systems as well as the ability to dimension smaller components when planning new systems.
- The long-life corrosion protection provided by TYFOXIT® F refrigerants includes all the materials typically used in chiller construction including steel, stainless steel, iron, brass, copper, red brass, bronze, and aluminum.
- 5-litre PE jug
- 10-litre PE jug
- 15-litre PE jug
- 20-litre PE jug
- 25-litre PE jug
- 30-litre PE jug
- 60-litre PE drum
- 200-litre steel or PE drum
- 1,000-litre container (IBC)
- Tank trucks
- Ready-to-fill –15°C (=F15) to –50°C (=F50)