TYFOCOR® L is a long-life corrosion-inhibiting antifreeze based on propylene glycol for heating and air-conditioning, solar thermal, and heat pump systems. It is also used as a special food-grade brine by food and beverage manufacturers and is supplied both as a concentrate and a pre-mixed, ready-to-use product.
Technical information and safety datasheets on all the products in multiple languages are located in our download section.
- TYFOCOR® L is a practically odorless, hygroscopic liquid based on non-toxic propylene glycol and can be used for food and beverage and drinking water applications as a coolant or heat transfer fluid.
- The corrosion inhibitors in TYFOCOR® L reliably protect all the metal materials normally used in heating and solar systems over the long term against corrosion, aging, and scaling.
- TYFOCOR® L keeps heat transfer surfaces clean, ensuring consistently high system efficiency. TYFOCOR® L is fully miscible with water and protects against freezing down to –50°C (depending on the concentration). Substances which cause water hardness have no influence on the efficiency of TYFOCOR® L and do not result in precipitates forming in TYFOCOR® L solutions.
- Aqueous TYFOCOR® L mixtures do not demulsify.
- 5-litre PE jug
- 10-litre PE jug
- 15-litre PE jug
- 20-litre PE jug
- 25-litre PE jug
- 30-litre PE jug
- 60-litre PE drum
- 200-litre steel or PE drum
- 1,000-litre container (IBC)
- Tank trucks