TYFOCOR® L-eco® is a long-life corrosion-inhibiting antifreeze based on propylene glycol for heating and air-conditioning, solar thermal, and heat pump systems. It is also used as a special food-grade brine by food and beverage manufacturers. Practically all of the substances contained in the product are derived from 100% renewable resources.
Technical information and safety datasheets on all the products in multiple languages are located in our download section.
- TYFOCOR® L-eco® is a nearly odorless, hygroscopic liquid based on non-toxic propylene glycol derived completely from renewable raw materials. It is used in the food and beverage and drinking water industries as a coolant or heat transfer fluid.
- The corrosion inhibitors in TYFOCOR® L-eco® reliably protect all the metal materials normally used in heating and solar systems over the long term against corrosion, aging, and scaling.
- TYFOCOR® L-eco® keeps heat transfer surfaces clean, ensuring consistently high system efficiency. TYFOCOR® L-eco® is fully miscible with water and provides frost protection down to –50°C depending on the concentration. Substances which cause water hardness have no influence on the efficiency of TYFOCOR® L-eco® and do not result in precipitates forming in TYFOCOR® L-eco® solutions.
- Aqueous TYFOCOR® L-eco® mixtures do not demulsify.
- 5-litre PE jug
- 10-litre PE jug
- 15-litre PE jug
- 20-litre PE jug
- 25-litre PE jug
- 30-litre PE jug
- 60-litre PE drum
- 200-litre steel or PE drum
- 1,000-litre container (IBC)
- Tank trucks