Calcium Chloride Special
Calcium Chloride Special is a high-performance cooling brine based on the food additive calcium chloride. Depending on the mixing ratio, blends of the product with water allow to achieve cooling limits below -50 °C. Calcium Chloride Special is used for cooling systems that mainly consist of non-alloyed steel. It can be supplied as a concentrate or a pre-mixed, ready-to-use product.
Technical information and safety datasheets on all the products in multiple languages are located in our download section.
- Calcium Chloride Special is a colourless to light yellow, odourless, non-toxic liquid
- Calcium Chloride Special is based on the food additive calcium chloride
- Calcium Chloride Special is solely intended for application below 0 °C
- The production of Calcium Chloride Special is based on the principles of modern chemical processes with the addition of corrosion inhibitors, stabilizers, and buffers
- Calcium Chloride Special is used for cooling systems that mainly consist of non-alloyed steel
- 10-litre PE jug
- 20-litre PE jug
- 30-litre PE jug
- 60-litre PE drum
- 200-litre steel or PE drum
- 1,000-litre container (IBC)
- Tank trucks