ANTICORA® is a high-performance cooling brine based on the food additive potassium carbonate. It is suitable for cooling systems that consist of stainless steel and/or non-alloyed steel. Economical operation of refrigeration systems at low working temperatures is rendered possible by ANTICORA®. It can be supplied as a concentrate or a pre-mixed, ready-to-use product.
Technical information and safety datasheets on all the products in multiple languages are located in our download section.
- ANTICORA® is a colourless to light yellow, odourless, non-toxic liquid
- ANTICORA® is based on the food additive potassium carbonate
- ANTICORA® is solely intended for application below 0 °C
- The production of ANTICORA® is based on the principles of modern chemical processes with the addition of corrosion inhibitors, stabilizers, and buffers
- ANTICORA® is used for cooling systems that consist of stainless steel and/or non-alloyed steel
- A specific corrosion inhibitor package is available for ANTICORA® in case the installation consists of components made of copper, brass, red brass or bronze
- 10-litre PE jug
- 20-litre PE jug
- 30-litre PE jug
- 60-litre PE drum
- 200-litre steel or PE drum
- 1,000-litre container (IBC)
- Tank trucks