TYFOCOR - antifreeze, frost and corrosion protection, brine for heat pump systems heat transfer fluid,
frost protection of TYFOCOR / water mixtures
Tyfocor® is a clear, colourless liquid with a faint odour and is based on ethylene glycol.
Tyfocor® is miscible with water in all proportions. Its mixtures with water protect against frost at temperatures down to -50 °C, depending on their concentration, and lengthen the life of the installations that they protect.
Mixtures of Tyfocor® and water do not separate.
The corrosion inhibitors contained in Tyfocor® allow the metals normally used in heating, refrigeration and mixing installations to be reliably protected for long periods against corrosion, ageing and fouling.
Tyfocor® has excellent stability at high temperatures and prevents the formation of harmful deposits on hot metal surfaces (at temperatures of up to 200 °C) at watt densities as high as about 40 W/cm2. It thus helps to avoid overheating at heat-transfer surfaces and the formation of deposits in the circuit.
Tyfocor® does not contain any nitrites, phosphates or amines.
TYFOCOR® is a registered trademark of TYFOROP Chemie GmbH.
- 5L* non-returnable PE can
- 10L non-returnable PE can
- 15L* non-returnable PE can
- 20L non-returnable PE can
- 25L* non-returnable PE can
- 30L non-returnable PE can
- 60L non-returnable PE can
- 200L non-returnable PE drum
- 1.000L non-returnable / returnable IBC
- Road tanker 22.000L
* uncommonly used container sizes
- According to customer specification (usually colourless)